cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Please give me the all steps for Output determination configuration for SHIPMENT (txn VTO2N).

Since I am technical guy I am not aware with this configuration, so please consider it and please provide me from scratch.

As I create one output type ZAV7 it is similar to ZA02 existing one.

i copied existing program that is running for ZA02.

AND ASSIGNED THIS COPIED PROGRAM TO NEW FORM i.e. ZAV7(output type).

After that I transfer it to 220 client.

when I run Txn VT02N. for ZA02 the form is coming properly.....but for ZAV7.....

it gives the message

You have specified an output category which has not been defined according to the output determination procedure.

After this message i am not able to do the configuration.

thanks

Babbal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babbal,

You have to assign ouput type to the ZAV7.

Please follow the following configuration:

Go to SPRO> Logistics execution> Transportation> Basic transportation functions> Output control> Maintain output determination for shipments

Steps-

1. Maintain condition table or u can use the existing table 017 "Shipment type" or 022 "transport planning point and shipment type".

2. Maintain access sequence: Here you can use standard access sequence 0001 or 0002 based on the condition table you have maintained.

3. Maintain output type- Add new entry ZAV7, give description. In general data tab page assign the access sequence you used. Check the access to conditions. For default values tab page- maintain the dispatch time as 4 Send immediately, transmission medium as 1print output, partner function as CR. in storage system tab page maintain the storage mode as 1Print only. In Print tab page maintain the parameter as 8Transportation planning point.

Double click on Processing routines and maintain the program, form entry and form name program.

Double click on Partner function and maintain medium as 1Print output and functional partner as CR. Save it.

4. Maintain output determination procedure: Standard procedure will be already maintained V70001 "Transportation Output". Select the procedure and double click on control data. Click on new entries and maintain the step as 30, counter 1 and enter the output type ZAV7. Save this.

5. Assign output determination procedures: maintain the shipment type, the output determination procedure and output type. Save this.

Please reply for any further clarification.

Regards

Suvankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.