cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to create a transfer order using LT01 with Mov Type 999 but i am getting error message that

"storage type xx does not allow negative stock".But when i check in LS24 the stock is already present there . i want to simply create a trasfer order using Lt01 or Lt06 but i am not succesfull in creating that.Can any one please describe the whole process of creating it .I:e from Purchase order to confirmation.incuding the T-codes.Also if i want the material after doing the MIGO in specific Storage bin or location how do i do that.I tried using MB1A Mov type 311 but its not working.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Using LT01 you should be able to move the stock (if it really exists) by WM-mvt 999 from one bin to another - you have to take care of using proper material number (1), proper stock type (2), proper batch number (3), etc. So, you have to define exactly which quant you want to move.

Other option is to use LT10 > you can select the desired quant in a checkbox and transfer it into another bin.

2. If you receive PO, SAP should generate a TR for IM-mvt 101 (based on your settings in SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Mobement types). You can process the TR starting from LB10 / LB11 and thus get the TO.

3. As I understand you want to move the stock directly to bin using MB1B + 311 > you have to allow the suitable WM fields for mvt IM-311 in trx OMJJ.

However, I suggest not to use this.

Carry out your settings in IM-WM interface (see path above) and process the TR that is created after IM good movement.

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To perform the stock transfer from Bin to Bin by LT01 999 you need not to create the PO. Just check the relevent material stoct in storage type is present or not. Check it by Lt26.

The procedure for procuring the material through PO. Material should maintain with WM view 1 view 2 (Full WM)

PO-- 1. Migo -- 2. LT04 or LT06(Specify the st type & Bin) 3. -- LT12 confirmation 4. Check in LS26.

Dev..