cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment in Reservations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a small issue where I am creating a Reservation from CJ20N.

When I go to MIGO for make the Good Issue for the reservation in the Account assignment, it only shows the fields Network and Company Code in gray.

The strange is that, if I enter in MIGO a Good Issue- Other and movement 281, in Account Assigment, it will show me the Field GL/Account and Functional Area. This fields are required for entry, so when I try to consume a Reservation from PS an error occurs because this fields are in blank.

There is someway to change the Account Assignment of reservation create automatically?? Can I create manually reservations??

Thank you in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin,

The button MORE is not in the tab when reservation is created automatically from CJ20N. If I do a mov.281-Q - Others in MIGO I see the button MORE and the Func. Area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin

It didn´t work. I assigned the Func. Area in OPSC but doesn´t appers in Acc. Assignment Tab in Migo. The fields that appear are: Network, Bussines Area an Company Code.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

So does it mean that you are not able to see 'functional area' when you click on 'MORE' button in account assignment tab under 'network' ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I want to generate an automatically resevation from CJ20N with account assignment: Network + GL Account+ Area Functional. The network and GL Account are completed but the Functional Area is blank in spite of is in the master data of Network is entered.

So How can I do for derivate the Functional Area from the network to the reservation??

Thank you a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the default functional area is there in the network type in transaction OPSC. System should copy that into the material document which you create.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. You cannot create manual reservations for networks. It should be automatic. You have create either in CJ20n or CN22. We can change SAP code to allow reservations through MB21. But, it's not at all recommendable.

2. If you select Goods issue - Other and movement 281. It is called unplanned issue. It doesnot have reservation reference. If this is what you want you can do it. Maintain the functional area in the network master and GL account should be derived from valuation class in Material master.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Edited by: Satya Satya on Jun 1, 2009 9:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I can´t create a reservation manually because of the error I explained before. If I check the the Acc.Ass.Tab in MIGO for the mov.281 appears all the fields I need. The problem is because the reservation automatically don´t take the field of Functional Area as a account assignment.

Is possible to indicate the fields of account assignment that have to go to automatically reservation?

Thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create reservation for network manually with Movement Type- 281 in MB21, Now check the Acc.Ass.Tab in MIGO while issuing against reservation..

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sukhveer,

When I try to do a manually reservation with MB21 the next error occurs:

Manual reservation for order category 20 not allowed

Message no. M7126

Diagnosis

You entered an order whose category only permits automatic reservations. The following order categories do not allow manual reservations:

10 PP production order

20 network

30 maintenance order

40 batch order (process manufacturing)

50 inspection lot

System Response

The system does not accept your specification.

Procedure

Enter a different account assignment, or cancel the processing.

If required, check whether any reservations for the specified account assignment already exist.

Proceed

Do you know how can I do manually reservation for networks?

Thank you a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

When reservation created automatically by cj20n.Its not possible to change the reservation.

IF assign material for network reservation creates automatically and account assignment is

network or activity.

To manually create reservation use t code MB21.

Regards,

Sukhveer.