cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Rebate Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am looking for use Extended Rebate functionality for one of my clients and I do not see it in the Menu / IMG path. I am actiavte the business set EA-CP, which has the objects for this functionality. However, I am still not seeing the menu paths in the system.

How are you guys using this functionality?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try the below path...

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Billing - Rebate Processing - Extended Rebate Processing.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

System does not show 'Extended Rebate Processing' in IMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Have you uploaded the customization data through BCSETS and ECATTS?

In that case check whether add ons are installed properly and there is no error in XML files.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which BC sets are to be uploaded? I activayed BC set EA- CP.

Is there any other BC set that should be uploaded?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you activating the entire config data through BC SETS through /n/smb/bbi transaction or you are uploading it only for rebates? If it is a first case than, there is some error in your XML files.

If it is second case than follw the proper sequence of updating ECATTs first and than BC SETS. Also while activating it individually i have observed that even though if it is activated, the config data is not uploaded. There can also be possibility of add ons component not matching your ECATTS.

If such is case you have to take help of BASIS consultant or raise it to OSS.

thanks

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

I appreciate your guidance on this. One more thing, where can I find the ECATT scripts for this functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Building Block is it??

When you find the same Building Block in Help.sap.com, ther will be the document called as Master Data List which will give you the details of the ECATTS.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar