cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove close button from window pop up .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a window pop up using create_window ( ) method. At the righthand top corner close(cross sign) and maximize button are present.

How do I remove those buttons??

Thanks,

Tubai..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tubai,

While creating the window using create_window you have a parameter close_button which you can set for disabling the close button of your popup. refer the code snippet shown below:

Regards,

Uday

wd_comp_controller->gr_window
= lr_window_manager->create_window( window_name = u2019PERS_WINDOWu2019
                                                          title = lv_text
                                                          close_in_any_case = abap_false
                                                         message_display_mode = if_wd_window=>co_msg_display_mode_selected
                                                         close_button = abap_false
                                                         button_kind = if_wd_window=>co_buttons_ok
                                                         message_type = if_wd_window=>co_msg_type_none
                                                         default_button = if_wd_window=>co_button_ok ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnxx... the issue is solved..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tubai,

I was able to remove the close button using the above code but not the maximize button. can you please tell us how you removed the maximize option?

Thanks.