cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How t0o apply CAF-IDE plug-in

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see a list like this:

CSN: E-656365 Reason: Caf wd model generation fixed, the error occurs when there is CAF app service with two operations

CSN: I-3312442 Reason: fix Desc: CAF Designer - mapping

CSN: I-3504150 Reason: fix Desc: CAF Designer - dynamic attributes

CSN: I-3255761 Reason: fix Desc: CAF designer - inside-out scenario, remote interface

So if I DO NOT want to apply the entire SP11 of the NW04s Composite Application Framework - CAF-IDE component, how do I apply above listed items individually?

Please help. Pints guaranteed. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I dont think that you can apply the listed correction indivdually.Sap has buddled the correction in a packet and got the patch.it can be possible that there may be some dependency betwee then .

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

But we cannot apply the whole SP11 to PROD at this moment. Please help more. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest that please write down to SAP with your this problem. I am sure that they will understand and may help you with some of the correction notes for these fixes.

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The patchs shall need not be applied to the production system directly.

First you need to apply the patch in the Sandbox and then test the functionalty.if ok then move it to Dev ->then Qua and then to production.

If it is high prority you can open a ticket with sap and they can bundel the patch as per yor request.This is because the would have better knowledge that they are no dependency .

Never apply the patch to production whith out testing because Java patch are stored at file system level and it makes thing difficult to restore.

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Answers (0)