cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How could I define OUTPUT DETERMINATION for OUTPUT TYPES........

As I run TXN VT02N I could not find the form .... as i create new OUTPUT TYPE in NACE with different name ( a same output type is already exist there I just make another one with different name previousone is working fine but this is not working every time i get message THIS OUTPUT TYPE IS NOT DEFINE ).

So please provide me the full step to define output type and how to define OUTPUT DETERMINATION for this OUTPUT TYPE .

As I am knew for this procedure please give me the easiest answer to solve this issue....

Thanks

Babbal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create an output type, you need to assign it to Output procedure in the transaction NACE. Once you have done that you need to assign the Procedure to your document type.

Regards

Rasheed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign your new output type to output procedure. You can do this in NACE transaction.

NACE -> Procedures -> Control

And you need to assign your sales document type and item category with output procedure.

You can do it in:

SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Output control -> Output Determination -> Maintain output Determination for sales doc -> Assign output determination procedures .

Thank you.

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After doing the above processes, you need to maintain the condition records

1) VV11 - For Sales Outputs

2) VV21 - For Delivery Outputs

3) VV31 - For billing Outputs

Revert back for any more details

Rgds

Sunil