cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS Value-Added Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure value-added services for the apparel and footwear solution. I've gone through and defined the conditions and procedures in customizing, but still no automatic VAS information pulls up in a sales order which meets the criteria I defined in the VAS access sequence. I've tried looking everywhere for any type of documentation online, with zero luck besides the generic SAP Library entry, which is not very detailed.

Does anyone know where I can find information online for value-added services for AFS? Or has gone through and set this up?

Thanks,

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We experienced the same issue. There is are VAS settings in the sold to customer master that determine eligibility for VAS. These settings must be active for your VAS to be inherited. (KNVV J_3AVAKZP, J_3AVAKZT, J_3AVAKZS). These values in the sales areas are populated independant of each other so you are also able to control the information accordingly.

Good Luck,

Janet G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J,

Please check whether you have activated VAS determination procedure for your sales document type.

Path: SPRO - SD - Sales - Sales Doc - Sales Doc Header - Maintain Sales Doc Type for AFS.

For your document type, you need to check the indicator Value-added Service Function.

And, also you need to maintain VAS determination Procedure.

I hope this will solve your issue if you maintain VAS determination procedure properly.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Here are the steps I've taken so far in order to activate the packing VAS:

- Set the VAS fields to '2', for automatic generation of VAS, in customer master and the item category.

- Checked the VAS box in the order type, and identified the procedure to be used.

- Configured procedure VAS001 with a step for VAST condition type

- Configured access sequence ZVAS to look at sales area and customer

- Configured packing type V01 for special packing

- Configured charge code Z01

- Created condition record J3AC in the correct sales area with charge code Z01

I have 5-6 pages from an AFS training course, but they are not very detailed. I have done all the configuration showed in them, but when I create an order with the order type and in the sales area defined in the J3AC record, no VAS data is found in the SO. See anything I missed? Or know where I can find any documentation?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello J,

It seems that you didn't missed anything..

Where are you checking the VAS details in the sale order?

Goto AFS Item Overview Tab, and double click on the item to which you configured VAS for the item category..

You will get a Pop-Up Window at the bottom.

Click on VAS Packing Tab, there you will be able to see the VAS determined in your sale order.

Change the schedule line number to 1 and check.

I hope this would solve your problem..

If still you have, sorry .. i am not able to guess where you missed out..

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no data populating in that VAS Packing tab of the line item... and when I try Goto > Value Added Service > VAS Data in document, it says "No VAS - data found for display".

Thank you for the help, I will keep searching...