cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: Make Shipping Condition field required in Tx. VT01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. I need to make the Shipping Condition field required in the transsaction VT01N Create Shipment.

I don't know how to do this, can somebody help me with this issue???

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chemo,

As far i undestand, you want to calculate freigth cost using transportation.

To do this, you need to do some settings at that point to achieve that, please follow the link to configuration guide:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LETRA/SDTRA.pdf

On functional side (after configuration), you´ll need to create the shippment cost document on VI01 transaction, there you can see all the cost associated to Shipping.

After that transfer it to MM using T-code VI02, its needed.

I Hope this help you,

Regards,

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rafael, thanks for your answer.

Yes, we have LE-TRA in our SAP system and now we calculate freigth cost. The issue is in transaction VT01N. Functional users should use the matchcode to select the Shipping Condition field, but they don't do that. I need to make that field (VTTK-VSBED) required, so they MUST select one shipping condition.

I hope I explain myself.... as you can see, English is not my best language!

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

On transportation settings on IMG:

Transportation > Shipments > Define and Assign Activity Profiles

You can create a kind of incompleteness log on the status, for example if you want when performing planning the SAP ask for VSBED field, you need to assing an activity profile on that status.

To do that, assig a name to the activity profile, and click on mantain and, after that you will see a new window with a bottom "Fld Selection", there you can do it.

I hope this help you.

RP

(español?)

Answers (0)