Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Forms - Data Updation

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Process is :

The form is Initialted by Manager and he checks and sends the form. Then it goes to the HR, who checks and sends the form. If there is any issue he sends it back to Manager. Then the Manager again checks and send the form back to HR.

Now the data gets updated from backend service SAP_PA everytime the HR checks and send. But it also updates the table when the Manager checks and sends the Form if it has been returned to him, but not the first time when he sends the form. How to avoid this.

1. Manager - Checks & Sends - No data update

2. HR - Checks & Sends - Data updated

or

3. HR - Returns back - No data updated

4. Manager - Checks & Sends - Data updated (how to avoid updation here)

I have linked the process form task TS17900100, so when Manager and HR Checks and Sends the updation occurs. Is there any way i can avoid updation for Manager.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read all the help.sap.com documentation as well as all IMG docs by each node for HCM Processes and Forms. ......then read it again.

There is a LOT to understand about how it all works before you go jumping in, bumping into walls, tripping over your feet and basically jumping from one thing to another to get things to work without really understanding how it all works and why you are doing what you do in the grander scheme of things.

Just my $0.02 as I have seen many posts from you over the past week.

nikhilkup
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris, sure enough about the $. let me know where to send it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

First, i read a the help.sap.com -> but this documentation is not really perfect.

Thecond -> we have the same problem. Between the steps is no update to the data. Now, a little time later did you have a solution?

This whole thing is a little bit frustrating me...

Best greetings,

Gregor Brandstätter

Answers (0)