cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic confirmation of incident message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hvae Solution manager SPS17, is there any method for configuring auto hard close of incident ticket.

Regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

you can use report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE.

There is also a description in the IMG-activity SOLMAN_VAR_AUTOCLOSE.

Kind regards,

André

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

It worked for me... Wat a fool i was, i scheduled the job with the Zprogram, but i did not create a varient to uncheck the Test MODE

Now its working fine.

Thanks,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I try to execute the program whcih i created in test run.

i get the following errormessage

Status E0005 of transaction type SLFN 0000000382 changed (Red Status)

Message no. AISDK_SP_MESSAGES054

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

If you look at the SLFN-message 0000000382 directly in CRMD_ORDER are there any error messages?

Because the report just works if the state of a message is consistent. I think there are some problems with that message.

Did you try to create some new messages execute the report and look if these messages were closed?

If this works there are some consistency problems with your message 0000000382.

Regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

I exeuted report manually still i got the result in grey colour.

i have implemented 1243479

Notes, still no use.

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Job logs i can also see

Message no. AISDK_SP_MESSAGES055

I dint find any solution for it

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I will try the same in our sandbox system and inform you about the results.

Kind regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

I did exactly the same and copied the report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE to ZAI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE. Afterwards I changed the timespan to just one day. Then I looked at all support messages in CRM_DNO_MONITOR. I saw that 15 messages should be closed. After a manual execution of the report exactly these 15 messages were closed.

Some questions:

Did you also try to execute the report manually? Maybe there is just some problem with your job definition.

Did you check the application log?

Did you check sap notes? E.g. see https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1329602

I am working here on SP18 so maybe there are some problems in SP17 which did not occur in my case.

Kind regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I sound very interesting this feature, I been looking at it my self, could you please hint me how I use this report to limit it on a time span, because I do not see the option here (sorry for intruding)

I only have the possibility to select transaction type, check status and set status.

Jeppe Kristensen

PS. I am running the report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE via SE38.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeppe,

yes, you are right there is no option for the timespan. This is the reason why we copied it to a Z-Report.

Kind regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

It would be great help if you specify the changes you have made when you copy the program to Z-Report. I am also encountering the same error.

Hoping for you feedback.

Thank you,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ice,

if you have a look at form routine "check_date" (in my system lines 362 - 373) you find the variable "lv_dura_cust" which is the variable for the timespan. You can also create an additional parameter in the selection screen of your Z-report and hand it over to "lv_dura_cust". I just wanted to do a quick test, so:

SELECT SINGLE priority FROM crmd_activity_h INTO lv_prio WHERE guid = .

IF sy-subrc = 0.

CASE lv_prio.

WHEN '1'.

lv_dura_cust = 1.

WHEN '2'.

lv_dura_cust = 1.

WHEN '3'.

lv_dura_cust = 1.

WHEN '4'.

lv_dura_cust = 1.

WHEN OTHERS.

lv_dura_cust = 1.

ENDCASE.

Now every message is automatically closed if it is in the specified status for more than one day.

Kind regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

Thanks for your immediate feedback.

I will coordinate it first with our abaper to change the code you have mentioned. I will give feedback hopefully by tommorrow once we implement your suggestion.

Thank you very much for the help,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

Thanks for sharing. Have tried your suggestion and it works!

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now i have copied the AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE to Z_AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE

and changed the values to 3 ... so that message is closed in 3 days

i scheduled a bkg job and included this program... i hve messages whih is more than 3 days old with status proposed solution.

executing the job should have changed the status to Confirmed... but this dint happen...

any suggestions

Regards,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your reply.

But SOLMAN_VAR_AUTOCLOSE is for VAR customer right.. and my customer doest not come under VAR

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

the IMG activity is listed in the IMG below the VAR scenario.

But you can also use the corresponding report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE as a job even if you do not use the VAR scenario.

Kind regards,

André