cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permissions to send IDoc to receiver system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I ran into an interesting problem when trying to send an IDoc to a ECC backend system using the IDoc receiver channel.

I had an Interface User to connect to the backend system. This was completely fine and the user could connect to the backend system.

However after sending the IDoc i got an permission error in SM58 (tRFC Monitor). I cannot remember the exact error details as it was on customer site. However it seemed to be a problem calling some kind of INBOUND_PROCESSING function module. The user mentioned in SM58 was also different to the RFC Interface User.

Do you have an idea what this is about and what kind of permissions I have to consider in "Send-IDoc" scenarios?

Thank you for your advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The authorizations are:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/content.htm

From Note: 837595

Authorization object S_RFC

Field name RFC_TYPE value FUGR

Field name RFC_NAME value EDIMEXT, SDTX

Field name ACTVT value 16

Authorization object S_IDOCDEFT

Field name ACTVT value 03

Field name EDI_CIM value ' '

Field name EDI_DOC value TXTRAW01

Field name EDI_TCD value WE30

Authorization object S_CTS_ADMI

Field name CTS_ADMFCT value TABL

Authorization object S_TABU_DIS

Field name ACTVT value 03

Field name DICBERCLS value

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->The Problem which you are facing is with the RFC destination pointing to PI system.

-->Check the RFC destination is working or not .If not maintain the Proper technical settings and Log on credentials.(Details of PI system).

-->In Your Sending system check the Port details, whether the RFC destination which you had maintained in Port is Pointing to PI system or not.

-->In your Partner profiles in the Outbound Parameters did you maintained the Recevier port(this port will be created in your sender system pointing to PI system).If not maintain it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may check in SM59 whether the communication user assigned and meant to execute the calls is equiped with sufficient authorizations.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have created RFC destination of type 3 in R/3 properly and tested connection and if it is working properly, then check

whether u have created port in SAP XI for SAP R/3 system in IDX1. and port name should be SAP+System ID for SAP R/3.

Please for this.

Regards,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check sm59 -- RFC Destination --> Working fine ---> also test 1) Connection Test 2) Authorisation Test

rgds

srini