cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the table is where the approvers are located. I need to be able to search on approver (slapprover attribute) and find the requestors/bps that are associated with that approver.

I thought of building a query for the table where this relationship is stored, but I can't find it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matthijs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mostly the approver table in the workflow is populated through an implementation of BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.

You have to check that one to see the logic. And to find out how to get from a requestor to approvers and vice versa.

However if you want a program to search for active approvers, you should use FM SAP_WAPI_GET_WORKITEM_DETAIL to get information out of workitems, like the content of the approver container.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice, I will look into this.

What I need is to find the requestor that have this approver set as their standard approver. Currently, when an approver exits the company, the account is removed and the requestors are blocked because their workflow is incorrect. To maintain the system we want to search for the leaving approver and adjust the attributes of the requestors...

regards,

Matthijs Kooistra

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well Matthijs, if that is the case SAP has provided us with some nice standard functionality to solve your problem.

First you could maintain a substitution for the approver who left the company. This can be done with the SAP inbox transaction SBWP or you could use Fm rh_substitution_list to maintain for another user (just don't delete the user yet).

And then there's the option of forwarding workitems as administrator, this can be achieved through transaction SWIA.

These transactions don't require custom development and I think should be the job of the workflow administrator.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Spending limit approver,try using the FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_SL_APPROVER_CHECK".

You can also use the FM "BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL2".There you get all the witem details.