cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F1 help does not work in transaction SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

A strange error occurred in our ECC 6.0 SR3 system (Windows 2003 SE 64 bit based, MaxDB 7.6.03.009). F1 help does not work in transaction SE80. Either nothing is shown when a keyword as SELECT is marked and F1 key is pressed, or a strange popup appears with title u201CABAP Keyword Documentationu201D and root u201CHit List of Index Searchu201D - [screenshot|http://i43.tinypic.com/aox7d.jpg]. No matter what I choose in the tree it always closes, no help is displayed and SAP GUI returns in the main screen in transaction SE80.

I found this thread [|] but it did not help me. This is my system information:

• SAP PC VERSION INFORMATION: saplogon.exe

MAIN MODULE INFORMATION:

saplogon.exe

SAP Logon за Windows

Final Release 710

SYSTEM INFORMATION:

Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 (2600) Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer v. 7.0

Application help works perfect - I checked the configuration in transaction SR13 too.

Any ideas will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was fixed by SAP tech support consultant after opening SAP support message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the version of ur GUI. according to it download the patches from Service market place and upgrade patch lavel of ur GUI. i think it will resolve ur problem.

Thanks

Presu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Presu,

As it is seen from my previous post SAP GUI version is 7.10 SP 12. I downloaded the last SP 13 and installed it. Now SAP GUI information looks like this:

• SAP PC VERSION INFORMATION: saplogon.exe

MAIN MODULE INFORMATION:

saplogon.exe

SAP Logon за Windows

Final Release 710

The problem is not resolved.

This happens from different workstations with different versions and sub-versions of SAP GUI, so the problem is not caused from the GUI I think. It happens using different logon users and in all SAP system cliens.

Any other suggestions?

Best regards,

Pit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should I update the system to newer SP i.e. ERP 6.0 SPS14 and Netweaver 7.0. SPS 17?

Will this resolve the problem?

BR,

Pit