Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing the Card Name on the Account Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all again!!

Today is my asking day of the month.

THe facts: In the BP Card, I can go directly to his/her Account Balance, but when I print or check in the screen it's show the BP Code but not the BP Name, in this field show the "Account Description", e.g "Customers, Euros".

What I want to do it's to show the Bussines Partner Name's in this field, but I can't find this field in the print designer aplication.

In the previous form before printing in the upside of this windows it's shows "Account Balance - 'BPCode','BPName'", so that informations it has to be somewhere temporally. How I can't get it???

Saludos

Paco Rojas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The report I mean is LDG1-Hauptbuch I don't know if it is the same identical than your.

I already searched in Database field but I don't find it.

Only few tables are choosable and I don't understand how the relations between them are.

I would like to understand also how to have the list of all system variables disposable in a form and in a report.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

also I have the same identical problem.

Have you could solve it? How?

Thank you very much

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, Still investigating!!!

If I could fix it I will post it

Bye!!

Paco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paco,

I don´t think this is possible the standard way. As you can see in the print designer, the field right to the BPName text is a empty text field. This field is calculated at runtime and it is not stored in the DB. Same happens with the CardCode, so you can´t use the BP table to link it.

I could think about a way for doing it through the SDK, but I think it is not what you need.

Regards,

Ibai Peña

PD: SAP en este caso, hace trampa. No hace uso del sistema estandar del Print Layout, ni de variables. Simplemente pasa los valores de los textbox donde sale la informacion (si te pones en modo debug lo puedes ver) por programacion al informe. Nosotros no estamos capacitados para hacer eso.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So that great!!

Could I Set a value with the form number and the item number?

I'm trying to fix this layout because it's very usefull for my sales persons.

Thanks

Please try to explain me the SDK way!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don´t think this is possible. Now that I think about it a bit more, I think can´t be done even using SDK. You cant define UDF, and you cant get a new textbox from the print layout. I think what you need is not possible.

If you make it possible I will like to know how.

Sorry,

Ibai Peñ