SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Types after meter removal/Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

We are implementing ISU-Electricity project & currently facing problem regarding movement types.

After full removal of meter we want following flow

RemovalGridPlantStorage location (Stock)

Which movement type we should use in every step.

Also for installation (reversal) of meter what would be the movement types.

The problem we are facing is that issuing a meter out to a Service Order is fine but receipting it back into stock is proving difficult

-

Nitin

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use U62 Movement type, but you need to do som confiuration in SPRO "OMJJ" is the Tcode.

Movement type U61 used at the time of Device Technical Installation and U62 for Removal/Replace.

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

we tested U61 & U62 transaction in EM10 but it giving error of updating control (U61_X). do u have any idea where is the exact configuration in OMJJ for U 61 & U62

Regard

Nitin

0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

You could use program from note 326930 to correct some data in T156* tables for U61 and U62 mvt types.

The note is realy old, but in new release there are still no some data in tables.

P.S.: In my ECC 6.0 installation there was no data in t156sc table for U61 and U62 mvt types.

Best regards,

Vladimir

0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please Check the below details in the whether the Job is activated or if it not activated activate the same u will get the T.code U61 and U62

T.Code SM37 and check the JOB: SFW_ACTIVATE_SF0X.

Regards

sudhakar.p

0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

When u tested the movement type U61 & U62 in the transaction EM10 ,the system is gving error of updating control (U61_X). This is because of no entries in the table t156sc.

As per the note 326930,please active the below program in the SE38.The t156sc table will be updated for the movement type U61 and U62.

REPORT Z_REPTAB_T156.

*/ Tables

Tables : t156, t156sy, t156sc, t156q.

• Movement type : customer part

Perform t156sc_insert using 'U61' '311'.

Perform t156sc_insert using 'U62' '312'.

/----

*/ FORM : T156SC_INSERT *

/----

*/ reconstruct t156SC from movement type 311/312 *

/----

form t156sc_insert using I_bwart copy_bwart.

*-- init of table first

select * from t156sc

where bwart = I_bwart.

delete t156sc.

endselect.

*-- reconstruct from movement types 311/312

SELECT * FROM T156Sc

WHERE Bwart = copy_bwart.

t156sc-bwart = I_bwart.

insert t156sc.

ENDSELECT.

I hope it resolves your query.