cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Demand Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have created the infocube from excel csv format. in the planning object structure i created the characteristic value combination through infocube and it has taken all the combinations. but in the interactive demand planning screen i am not able to see any history values which i had defined in the excel. Pls let me know whether i have to upload again for history quantities in interactive demand planning.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have the history data in an Info Cube then first you have to transfer that data from Info Cube to Planning area by using transaction /n/sapapo/tscube.

In that you have enter data for Source i.e. Info Cube, History key figure, planning version etc. Then you have enter data for Target i.e your planning area, planning version & key figure i.e History.

If you chracteristics combination MPOS & Info cube are matching then you data will transfer corectly.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vinay ,

Sujay is right. You use /n/sapapo/mc62 only to load the characteristics and not key figure values. To load key figure values corresponding to any cvc you have to use /sapapo/tscube.

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every one,

u can load values in planning area in two ways .

1) thru info cube link to planning area using /SAPAPO/tscube. u can check there if there are any values transfered by clicking on the no of hits ( if there are zero hits then there might b problem with your excel sheet)

2) in planning area administration you can give the link of the key figure you want to get populated to the infocube you have maintained.

but prerequsite is

1) info cube is created and the values you have loaded are correct bcos some times the characteristic values have spaces at the end, which we tend to neglect some times

cheers