cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Link in SRM Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM portal, for PO approval, I want to display a link, and on the click of that link, I want to display a subscreen. I have identified the SAP standard program as SAPLBBP_PO_UI_ITS and subscreen number as 2200.

How do I implement this? Is there any BADI that I need to implement?

Thanks in Advance,

Mick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am assuming that you do not have SAP Portal, but just SRM.

In that case you need to create new transaction (TCode SE93), create new link in user role (TCode PFCG) and attach new transaction to this role.

Of course this is possible only if system allows you to create transaction from your report.

HTH

Gordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordan.

You might be aware that the user interface for SRM is not the normal SAP GUI but the web (what I call the SRM Portal. This web user interface is provided by SAP). So like R/3 users dont log into the SAP GUI, but log into the portal and all the transactions are carried out in the web (SRM Portal).

Will try and see if your approach works. But if you have already tried it do let me know.

Regards,

Mick

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hell Mick,

if you do not have templates for your trancation, you need to web enable it, and test it with webgui (direct tcode link in user menu)

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

the basic concept behind webtransactions (which are displayed in the 'SRM portal' as you name it, and which run on the ITS) is:

For each webgui there is a dynpro in the SRM backend in store, which is connected to a transaction code, which is webenabled. So in your case you might have to create a new ABAP application with a new transaction caode (webenabled).

SAP calls tthis mess HTML Business I reckon - if you look at an HTML template, which is being generated from a dynpro, you don't want to look at it again. there's not much further html coding possible - it's a bulk of html Business with javascripts - all too complicated.

You might add here and there some basic tags like <br> and write some notes - but i wouldn't try to modify much else...

regards, Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon and Matthias.

But my question still remains unanswered. How do I get a link on screen 2300. This is a subscreen in a SAP standard transaction (BBP_POC). I have imlemented BADI BBP_CUF_BADI. But the customized screen is called on clcik of the PO number on the worklist screen, where as I want the customized screen to appear after clicking the link (or soemthing else) on the Display Purchase Order screen (The Display Purchase Order screen is after the worklist screen). So to sum up:

1) How do I display the customized screen, on click of a link (or something else) on the Display Purchase Order screen.

2) How do we get the link (or anything else) on the Display Purchase Order screen (subscreen 2300)

The way it looks right now is that we will have to modify standard SAP code. Looking forward to your inputs

Regards,

Mick

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

I am not quite sure where you want to put a link.

Th transaction BBP_POC does not exist in my SRM system, but we're on the old release SRM 2.0 with EBP 3.5.

I only get a link to 'display PO' when checking the status of a shopping cart - then under 'History'.

But here the link is in a Java Application and the result of the history screen comes from a workflow. I really don't know how to create a link here. If eg you need another rider eg besides 'history' then you would have to work on the dynpro for this transaction and create a new tab in screen painter (at least this would be my approach).

In your case: I would look at the dynpro which carries the PO Number and then maybe also at the html template, to check how the PO Nr link is represented here - maybe then you can build something similar. Sorry that I can't give better help, but I am also brand new to SRM and EBP.

Regards, Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Matthias.

I am on SRM 4.0 and I also working in SRM for the first time.

Regards,

Mick

Answers (0)