cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User XIRWBUSER does not have authorization for message monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the Runtime WorkBench, when I choose the Message Monitoring, display Messages from Component Adapter Engine from Database, when I click on the start button, it shows me a error "User XIRWBUSER does not have authorization for message monitoring", how can I configure my xi to get the authorization for message monitoring of Adapter Engine? Thanks!

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

the user should have the role SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Udo,

I added the role SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE to XIRWBUSER, but still facing this issue.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

If the user XIRWBUSER has the specified role then check if the user is not locked in transaction SU01.

You will ned admin rights for this.Sometimes the user gets locked , check it.

Yomesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yomesh,

I have checked this, it is not locked.

Regards,

Nick

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that XIRWBUSER has the role SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN.

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish,

It already has the role SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN. What's more, the XIRWBUSER has three roles: SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR, SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER and SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN.

Regards,

Nick

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN is a composite role that contains the other two roles.

This is usually the only role that XIRWBUSER requires. Can you check to see that the roles are activated and generated properly? (transaction PFCG). Also check to see that the user is not locked.

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish,

Could you please tell me how can I check the role are atcivated and generated properly? I just did the generation as it is in the Post Installation Activities in the install guide.

Regards,

Nick

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Transaction PFCG. Enter the role you wish to check (SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER) and click on the display button.

Check that the Authorizations tab is green. If it is not, then you might need to generate the auth profile. Also check the User tab. If it is not green, then you should do a User Comparison as well (just click on the button inside the tab).

SAP Help URL:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/52/67151e439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Manish

These two are all green, but the Menu tab is red. Is it the reason?

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of you!

It is solved by applying note 928862.

Regards,

Nick

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Cool. Useful for future reference.