cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Change the current Period??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!!!

At the begining of the days my consultan set the period for the whole Year 2006. But I consider now better for me to change this for the Fiscal Term, so I can close the term already finished.

There's any chance to do it?

Thanks again.

Paco

Hola a todos!!

Inicialmente en la configuracion previa pusimos un periodo para todo el 2006, pero me gustaría poder cambiarlo por los 4 trimestres Fiscales.

Se podría???

Gracias

Paco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paco,

It could be done. But:

- Allways ask to your consultant, becouse he/she knows your SBO instalation best.

- Keep in mind that you can have side effects that you haven´t think about. Some that come to my mind: You can´t create invoices of in a past period (you should change it manually, create the invoice and then go back to the current period). Depending on how you did it, you will not be able to see the documents from the previous periods.

BUT, talk about it with your consultant. He/She can have more reasons about the convenience of changing this settings.

Regards,

Ibai Peña

PD: Yo no suelo recomendar eso. Aunque parece que viene bien para cerrar periodos, etc, al final es un engorro. Yo tambien opto por poner un solo periodo anual. Comentalo con tu consultor antes de hacer nada!

Un saludo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ibai I Know that effects that you said, but I think that it's more efficient if I close this TERM, 'cause I'll be sure that no one can input any invoice after my 'IVA' is closed.

Thank!!

Gracias Ibai por tu respuesta tan rapida, esos efectos paralelos los tengo clarisimos, el error fue que cuando inicalmente los creamos dijimos, bueno el 2006 es el año de la implantación, despues ya veremos. Y claro al cerrar el 1er IVA, ya tengo mis dudillas.

Gracias de nuevo.

Paco.

PD. Si Aurelio quiere ficharme como consultor para Almería, Jejejeje!!!

Message was edited by: Paco Rojas

Answers (0)