cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry in Outbound Table Not Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EVeryne,

I been trying to do an example based on pdf350. But i dont know why i see my r/3 client T90CLNT090 to be inactive (its not activated).if i rt. click and try to activate it throws these errors

Entry in Outbound Table Not Found

Entry in Inbound Table Not Found

Result of the destination check:partner not reached(host ERP,service sapgw00)/CPI-C errorCM_PRODU

I followed this link to get answers

but it didnt help me much.

Plzz help me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your RFC connection is not working. Most likely the BW server is not able to ping/connect to the R/3 server due to missing message server entries on the BW server.

Maintain the server settings on both servers and create and check the RFC connections on both sides.

Secondly, your R/3 client must be opened for config changes when the connection is being created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HeY aNeesH,

How r u ?

Even we are facing more or less same problem like you. Glad to hear some solution, with this. I have connected to the R/3 system, but IDOC creates the problem.

In R/3 inbound and outbound IDOCs are not generated. what to do ??

Best Regards....

Sankar Kumar

+91 98403 47141

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try WE20 (Maintain Partner Profile), Partner Type LS, outbound and inbound parmtrs, in both systems, settings should fit together.

Or did you renamed your systems ? than BDLS should be helpful.

/manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the reply.BUt it still didnt work out for me. I tried by we20 in BW and saw the settings.Can u guide me thru this.I am not logging in online. I have the system in my desktop. does the user name have to be same in BW client as well as r/3 client?

Waiting for help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is how it looks in my r/3 client we20.

Partner no:T90CLNT090

Partn.Type :LS

In post processing permitted agent.

Typ:US

Agent:(its a name)

Lang.EN(It was DE before)

Outbound parameters:

Only 1 deild i see having data..

Messege type: RSRQST

Others r empty.

Thanks.