cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk status in satellite system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured service desk in solution manager. I am able to create message from satellite system (Help->create support message). But i am not able to figure it out, how to check the status of my message from the satellite system (i.e. any transaction code is there).

Thanks,

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

There are no such tcodes available in R/3 (satelite system) to view status of the message.

You have option of triggering emails on status change or else you can develop and RFC

which can pull data from SOLMAN system to R/3 system.

Hope, it will he helpful for you...

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have configured service desk in solution manager. I am able to create message from satellite system (Help->create support message). But i am not able to figure it out, how to check the status of my message from the satellite system (i.e. any transaction code is there).

Hi Rohan,

There is no transaction or similar in satellite system, which allows you to access the message.

You could grant access to Work Center "Incident Management" in your SAP Solution Manager.

This allows checking status, reading replies from Support, add further information, attachments, confirm the message.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to go to "Incident Management" through SAP solution manager.

Thanks,

Rohan

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> How to go to "Incident Management" through SAP solution manager.

See some general information on Work Center here

[SAP Support Portal - Work Center|http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000707406&]

It's available as of ST 400 SP15.

Run transaction solman_workcenter to access Work Center.

Required configuration steps are documented in IMG (transaction spro). See activities under node "Cross-Scenario Settings -> Work Center"

See also section "Work Center Navigation Roles" in Security Guide.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Thanks,

Rohan

Edited by: Rohanravindra Hardikar on May 29, 2009 12:13 PM