cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit re-block after confirmed qty in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with credit checking in sales order. Credit goes on hold again after I comfirmed qty in sales order.

My steps are as follow. (I don't have stock in warehouse but I need to create sales order).

1. Create a sales order 120 L

2. Credit goes on hold and it is not confirmed qty

3. VKM3 or VKM4 to release credit block. qty is still not confirmed as I don't have stock.

4. Add stock 120 L to warehouse

5. VA02 to update confirm qty 120 L in schedule line

6. After saved the order, credit goes on hold again.

Why credit reblock again? Please advise. Thank you very much.

Darin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

HI,

As per standards, Every time whe you change order in VA02 and save the order then automatically credit check will happen for that order again. And that too this is standard functionality..

So if you dont want to do credit check at change mode of VA02 then you need to do changes to Credit check user exit..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I still want to do credit check at change mode. I don't want to have credit check if I did only re-schedule in VA02. Is it possible in user exit? Kindly advise. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Darin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hello

You can use following user exit to resolve your problem

USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT

This user exit allows you to determine whether the system should or should not carry out an availability check after a blocked document has been released or after a new credit check.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant Ranalkar,

Thank you very much.

Rgds,

Darin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the sales order goes under credit control again each time you re-determine schedule lines. i believe the system considers the following possibilities:

1. customer credit situation has changed over time

2. material selling price has changed over time

3. material cost of goods has changed over time

however, let's wait for the other consultants to give their opinions.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you very much for your answers.

It seem to have no one did change in system as mentioned during the testing. I am curious on credit control setting in OVA8 because there are only some orders go under credit control again.

Regards,

Darin.