cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver: offlinecfgeditor.sh not working after system refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have completed system refresh on CRM 4.0, Java part of CRM is only utilized by one add on tool called IPC.

We missed taking the export of Java Schema, thereby we are not able to bring the Java up.

Currenlty as per discussion and through forums, we have come to know by making changes in offlinecfgeditor.sh the Java can be bought up.

When we are trying to bring up ./ offlinecfgeditor.sh , but configtool comes up with just secure store on it's left side. I beleive Java being not configured properly configtool is not showing it's complete properties.I am fine with configtool, but ./ offlinecfgeditor.sh is the issue.

Please could any body advise why offlinecfgeditor is not coming up.The DISPLAY has been set

Following is the dump which I get @ OS level when i execute ./offlinecfgeditor

ERROR: Error while connecting to DB.

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error while connecting to DB.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.createConnection(DBConnectionPool.java:360)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.<init>(DBConnectionPool.java:125)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.<init>(PersistenceHandler.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.<init>(ConfigurationCache.java:149)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.init(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:236)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.<init>(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:49)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.ToolLauncher.main(ToolLauncher.java:39)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:134)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java:289)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.O3log.receive2nd(O3log.java:510)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.logon(TTC7Protocol.java:279)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.<init>(OracleConnection.java:368)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.getConnectionInstance(OracleDriver.java:549)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:349)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.NativeConnectionFactory.createNativeConnection(NativeConnectionFactory.java:219)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.createPooledConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:579)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.getPooledConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:263)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.createConnection(DBConnectionPool.java:302)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.<init>(DBConnectionPool.java:125)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.<init>(PersistenceHandler.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.<init>(ConfigurationCache.java:149)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.init(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:236)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.<init>(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:49)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.ToolLauncher.main(ToolLauncher.java:39)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)

Thanks

Ronson Mathew

Edited by: Ronson Mathew on May 29, 2009 7:06 AM

Edited by: Ronson Mathew on May 29, 2009 7:07 AM

Edited by: Ronson Mathew on May 29, 2009 7:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronson,

As I under stood from your problem that you have not taken Java export before system refresh then Java is pointing to old system properties, then you must change credetntail in secure store only then it will be able to connect to database.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You are saying that you are fine with configtool and you are able to see the secstore .

So please enter the valid password in the configtool where it is using the jdbc Connector to connect the database.get the password for SAPSR3DB and enter in secstore in configtool.

as i see the error

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:134)

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

It worked, I had to create the user SAPSR3DB again in PSAPPRDDB table space and then update the password in the secur store.The Pop has come up for offlinecfgtool.

But it pops up with an error now

Details:

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error occurred during DB access: ,

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.getAllRootConfigsMetaData(PersistenceHandler.java:245)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.getAllRootConfigsMetaData(ConfigurationCache.java:655)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.getAllRootConfigsMetaData(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:621)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.getAllRootConfigsInfos(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:1070)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.RootTreeNode.load(RootTreeNode.java:50)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.BaseTreeNode.loadDisplayException(BaseTreeNode.java:62)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.RootTreeNode.initialize(RootTreeNode.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.RootTreeNode.<init>(RootTreeNode.java:27)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.DisplayAllConfigurationsPanel.initHierarchyPanel(DisplayAllConfigurationsPanel.java:104)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.DisplayAllConfigurationsPanel.<init>(DisplayAllConfigurationsPanel.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.ConfigurationHandlerEditor.<init>(ConfigurationHandlerEditor.java:30)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.ToolLauncher.main(ToolLauncher.java:41)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:134)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java:289)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java:589)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java:1957)

at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteDescribe(TTC7Protocol.java:850)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteQuery(OracleStatement.java:2555)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:2896)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:644)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeQuery(OraclePreparedStatement.java:570)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.basic.BasicPreparedStatement.executeQuery(BasicPreparedStatement.java:97)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.oracle.Oracle9iPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Oracle9iPreparedStatement.java:410)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DirectPreparedStatement.java:270)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DirectPreparedStatement.java:241)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBAccessDefault.getSubConfigurations(DBAccessDefault.java:552)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.getAllRootConfigsMetaData(PersistenceHandler.java:241)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.getAllRootConfigsMetaData(ConfigurationCache.java:655)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.getAllRootConfigsMetaData(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:621)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.getAllRootConfigsInfos(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:1070)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.RootTreeNode.load(RootTreeNode.java:50)

at com.sap.engine.services.configuration.gui.Base

Is this happening because of the following reason.

1) I had not Imported back the Java Schema after refresh. and I cannot do now that because I haven't

exported the Java Schema.

2) List of table space in the Quality box whiich was refreshed from Production still shows one of the tablespace as PSAPPRDDB . Where <SID> --> is production system and not Qulaity system.

3)And also I created the DB user SAPSR3DB in this tablesapce.

Thanks

Ronson

Edited by: Ronson Mathew on May 31, 2009 2:51 PM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are getting error ORA-00942: table or view does not exist at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess. the user which you have created, have u granted any access to it.

It looks lik you have created the user but you have not granted any access to it

thanks sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please check the note below.

Note 400241 - Problems with ops$ or sapr3 connect to Oracle:->in this note search for the error ORA-00942: table or view does not exist>.

Note 736313 - ORA-00942 when accessing Oracle dictionary tables.

I think recursive calls from Oracle is not possible because there are privileges missing.

I shall suggest you to do system copy with java export to avoid inconsistance.

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I have given the following access to user SAPCRQDB.

GRANTED_ROLE DEF

-

---

SAPDBA YES

AQ_ADMINISTRATOR_ROLE YES

SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE YES

CONNECT YES

DBA YES

RESOURCE YES

SAPCONN YES

Thanks

Ronson Mathew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

did you check the first note that i told you..

Thanks Rishi Abrol

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make sure that user has following access:

grant alter user, alter system, create session, create any index, create view, dba, drop any view, create any table, delete any table, drop any table, insert any table, update any table, select any table, alter tablespace, create tablespace, drop tablespace, unlimited tablespace, create any sequence, drop any sequence, alter any sequence, select any sequence, lock any table, alter any table, alter any type, alter database, create profile, drop profile, create database link, drop any index, create user, drop user, create any directory, create any procedure, analyze any to <username>;

thanks sunny