cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foriegn trade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know the information regarding below mentioned points in Foriegn Trade.I have gone through so many thredds but i am not getting the exact informaion.

1. Specific Data for Customs Processing=Customs quota, antidumping laws.

2. Official Documents/Certificates/Verifications/Cust.Approvals= Pre approved customs number is available which big expo/import houses use for faster processing of the trade documents.

thanks in advance...

with cheers

Sandeep D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I give below the details which I know on Foreign trade

Exports - Form ARE1 is prepared for the export documentation and sent alongwith the material till port. Endorsements are done by the customs authorities on the ARE1 with the Bill of lading and the vessel details alongwith the shipping bill details and sent back two copies of the ARE1 back to the initiator. Bid exporters are provided with additional facility like they can apply for licence with the customs for the export proceeds made by them during the year and get DEPB licence (Duty Entitlement Pass Book) which can be used for payment of Customs duty on the Import of materials. This will fasten the process for these giants in clearing their goods at customs.

Imported goods can be kept in customs for an initial period of 7 days beyond which charges will be levied on the basis of the storage area occupied by the imported material by customs.

Regards,

Lakshmanan Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am looking for customs quota and antidumping law also...

Answers (0)