cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the prcicng procedure present in the invoice when i goto item-Condition-details screen (by double clicking on the condition type in the pricing procedure) for condition type "Price" I can see a account key , G/L account and a Tax code .

My question is where do we get this tax code from for price condition type

I know we maintain tax code for taxes condition types so we get it from condition records. But hw do we get it for price condition type

Please suggest

Thanks

Regards

DDP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In condition type, if the condition class is 'taxes' normally we used to maintain the taxcodes. for this in your pricing procedure check the condition types such as CST,VAT or like Security sucharge condition types.

For this go to VK13 , give the Tax condition types as input. You can find the Tax code in the condition records.

Regards

Jyothi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyothi

as i already mentioned i m aware about thetax code in conditon type "Taxes"

i m asking about tax code in price

i.e for condition type whose condition class "Price"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The simple logic for tax code determination is that while creating sale order, system will check delivering plants' region and ship to party region which I already mentioned above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response

closing this thread

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My question is where do we get this 
   tax code from for price condition type

Tax code is being determined in sale order / billing based on the combination you maintain in VK11 / UTXJ or MWST.

In normal circumstances, in V/07, tables 2 or 368 would be maintained for domestic taxes and 11 for export.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi

I agree that for taxes it picks up from vk11/12

but I want to know TAX CODE being picked up for "Price" condition type

Edited by: DDP on May 29, 2009 7:06 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure, you would be maintaining condition type for tax with From-To step number. Based on this and on the combination of VK12, the tax code is determined.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi

In my case i have price "ZP03" which is the first step (no 10). The value for this is obtained from condition records. In this condition record we have no tax code,

After this price (ZP03) we have a discount (manual) and then excise is applicable to the difference of both the above mentioned condition types.

so which "From-To step number" determines the TAX CODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

DDP,

Every condition post a particular revenue/cost to a paticular account. These accounts are determined by account determination. The condition type on which u are seeing the details are posting the revenue to that G/L account.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

i understand tht the revenue is posted in GL account determined by account determination

But where do we get the TAX CODE from??

How is it linked????

How is "Price" conditon type linked to TAX CODE which being displyed in item condition detials screen