cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

my cient requremnt is like this they creats the sales order based on customer PO, each Sales Order contains mor than one line item ( that line item BOM and runs MRP at subitem level ). they want assign each line to different cost centers to monitor profitability analysis purpose. how i can map this to PS please suggest me. i want profitability analysis Projectwise and each line item of SO.

and one more doubt can we assign more than one WBS element to one sales order

regards

etr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

If it is a Customer Project, What will u do for settlement (if COPA is not Activated)

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

You can settle it to PSG (Profitability Segment).

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use different WBS to be assigned to different line items in sales order .Create a sales order with different line items.create a project and create various WBSE and enter different cost centers and if you have different profit centers also then you can enter in WBSE.Assign the WBSE to Sales order line items and make each WBSE as billing element.So when you invoice the sales order you can see revenues at the WBSE level then you can track revenues at each level.

Muzamil

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Standard SAP allows different WBS to be assigned to different line items in sales order . When WBS is settled to profitability segments , it will create different line items in COPA.

With regards,

Mrinal