cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check DDIC password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

During installation at phase 27 i received msg check ddic password .. i clicked on ok.. and installation continued..but now when i try to login using SAP* or DDIC it is not accepting.

how to solve it..!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In higher releases this password prompt will lock the password of DDIC after failed password attempts. You need to give the password used during the installation. The default passwords are obsolete.

How many times did you enter it, and after how many failed password attempts does your system lock the user (actually, only the user's password is locked, not the account).

Check in USR02-UFLAG what the value is for DDIC.

Cheers,

Julius

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem, I exceed de maximum attempts in logon with user DDIC. And also the system don´t have active the SAP* parameter. So.. how can I enter in system with this cenario!?

Best regards,

João Dimas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go at Os level and then Stop the Sap system then open the profile and enter the Profile parameter and then restart the Sap system.you shall be able to login with sap*.

login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Abhishek,

You must have to delete sap* and relogin with default password.

Before this need to change/disable profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar value to 0.

Let us know if any issue.

Regards

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you use default passwords

DDIC - 19920706

SAP* - 07071992

Please look at this

[;

[http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-basis/check-ddic-password-2397340]

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no i didnt use the default password.

During installation i gave customized password.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My DB is MSSQL. can i shutdown the DB and login into the server management studio and delete the entry for SAP* and change the profile parameter in for sap* and restart the system.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes ,do it

you can look at this

[http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-basis/sap-password-reset-1177030]

Regards,

Muralidhar