cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

1. If possible can you please tell me what are the tables system checks for credit management. I want to know that where the Fields like credit limit, credit exposure value are stores. which table.

2. In my scenario payment terms are always copied from customer master data into sales order. if someone changes in the sales order how sales order puts a block.

3. I want to know what are the standard SAP programs are used for credit management.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

For your first question:

KNKA Customer Master Credit Management: Central data

KNKK Customer Master Credit Management: Control area data

KNKKF1 Credit Management : FI Status data

RF02L-Customer credit management screen and work fields(it is a structure).

The credit limit will be stored in KNKK table in the field "KLIMK".

RF02L contains the exposure in the filed "OBLIG".

For your second question:

You can use the user exit that is specified by Raja or you can develop a small routine for this.

As long as there is any change in the payment terms in the order then the routine gets triggered and a block will be set for you.Ask your ABAPer for this.

For your third question:

The answer provided by seshagiri is enough.

Reagrds,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 1. If possible can you please tell me what are the tables system checks for credit management. I want to know that where the Fields like credit limit, credit exposure value are stores. which table.

The Answer is given by our friend, can refer.

> 2. In my scenario payment terms are always copied from customer master data into sales order. if

someone changes in the sales order how sales order puts a block.

Payment terms copied from Payer data from customer master. If you want to block the sales order on changing it u can have a check at Sales order user exit.

The user exit u have to check is MV45AFZZ and MV45EFZ1 and the form

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

> 3. I want to know what are the standard SAP programs are used for credit management.

The Answer given by Mr Shesagiri looks good.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Imp tables

KNKA Customer Master Credit Management

KNKK Customer Master Credit Management

KNKKF1 Credit Management : FI Status data

Useful Credit Management programs

1.RVKRED06 - Background jobs for checking blocked credit management.

2.RFDKLI10 - Customers With Missing Credit Data

3.RFDKLI20 - Reset Credit Limit for Customers

4.RVKRED77 - Reorganize SD credit data

5.RVKRED08 - Checking sales documents which reach the credit horizon

Refer the Url For Credit Managemnt Reports [Credit Management Reports |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/93/743861546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]