cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: How to check the duplcate records exist or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Idocs are processigng from R/3 to XI and again these are reaching to STORE CENTER(R/3-->XI-->STORE CENTER),I am using idoc to file scenario here.I received a mail saying that duplicate records are exist,so i want to see the duplicate records.Can somebody explain how i want to identify the duplicate records. where can i see the duplicate records in XI? and how i want to see them. tell me the procedure?

Waiting for ur valuable suggestions

Thanks,

Amarnath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no way you can identify an XI message a duplicate. Only thing you can check could be based on payload content. So you may have some table with some unique field as its column. This table should be checked through PI when a message comes. Now if its a new message, you may simply add that value to the table. And if its an existing message, you will find from the table that this entry was already made and in that case cancel the message in PI.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys

I got an idea by implimenting your solutions

thanks a lot

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

YOu can try to implement Payload based search in xi using TREX.

/people/prasad.illapani/blog/2005/11/14/payload-based-message-search-in-xi30-using-trex-engine

Then you can seacrh using the Document number based on which you can tell whether it is a duplicate or not.

Alternatively, in the SAP system (Assuming that mostly all idocs are triggered using output types)

you can check in NAST table and see if the same document has been retriggered twice based on the number of entries for the same Output type for the same partner.

Regards,

Ravi

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think it may be problem in idoc data, get idoc number and validate data