cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order change to 0 price....???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

I have created one sales order with some xxx price. also material delivred to the customer. not at billed .

then custome wanted it 0 (zero) price. how can i change all the process .

Thanks in Advance,

Anthyodaya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You change the base price for customer to 0. After creating bill doc, carryout new pricing. Then the value of invoice will be zero. Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

i did t understand can u explain me clear.

price is mandatery ..... u mean to change in schema ..... or what..

thanks in advance,

anthyodaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas thanks for the reply,

but the problem is in invoice we dont have price . material is with client . we cant cancel the invoice.

we need to to invoice but without price it should be 0 zero..

exam :- we created sales order with some price and delivred the product to lient . after one year they dont wanted to pay . so we need to send invoice with 0 zero price...

and also we cant give 100% discount. it would be add in accounting...

thanks in advance,

anthyodaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VF02,Enter your billing document number.

Click on item and goto details.

Goto Conditions tab.

Enter the base price manually to "0".The earlier one will be turned to yellow and this new one will be turned to green.It is having preference over that.

Save.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthyodaya,

You can Invoice the customer with the noram price and raise a credit memo request with the order reason like "Poor Quality" and raise a credit memo for the same amount. SO there will be no differnce in accounting entries.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthyodaya,

Please change the price in the sales order itself If the Base price condition type you are using has the option of manual changes allowed. If that can be done, Then make the base price in the sales order "0" or the Other option would be to use add some dicount condition type with 100% discount and in the Billing document update the price with "Carry out new pricing" If needed.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram thanks for the reply,

but the problem is in invoice we dont have price . material is with client . we cant cancel the invoice.

we need to to invoice but without price it should be 0 zero..

exam :- we created sales order with some price and delivred the product to lient . after one year they dont wanted to pay . so we need to send invoice with 0 zero price...

and also we cant give 100% discount. it would be add in accounting...

thanks in advance,

anthyodaya.