cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logon group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using a .NEt connector to interface with the SAP system, and when i tried to logon from the connector's sap logon page it throws the error given below

"SAP.Connector.RfcLogonException: User not authorized. Session terminated at SAP.Connector.Connection.Open() at SAP.Connector.SAPLoginProvider.OpenSAPConnection(Page p, String connstr, Boolean persist) at RFCServer.SAPLogin1.Login_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

The sap system is IDES. and I have created the logon group called Connector and the services file is also properly updated. Could anyone point out the cause of the error? (the provided user name and password are correct)

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Ananda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"User not authorized" sounds like missing RFC permissions for your user. Unfortunately I'm not an administration expert, so I can't tell you which group you need to add to your user.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reiner,

Thanks for your reply. I used the default group "SPACE" to connect with the ERP system, which was successful and I tried with both "SPACE" and "Connector" groups but didn't succeed. Is it due to any restriction on IDES system? hope to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Ananda

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The logon groups are not related to permissions. There are security groups that assing rights to a user. I have seen them in SU01, but unfortunately I can't tell you how to use them exactly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today I meet this problom like yours .

This may is your password problem . SAP Connector 2.0.1 need the password must be Upper . Example, if your password is "abc" , You should use "ABC" in program .