Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deploying application with TablePopinToggleCell UI element

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using NWDS 7.0 and have developed an application with a Table that uses TablePopinToggleCell. When I deploy this on a server (NW2004s), it gives me the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.api.IWDTablePopinToggleCell

I am able to deploy the application without the UI element: TablePopinToggleCell

I understand that the class files are not available in the server. How do I fix this problem?

If I should add the required files in the server, where should I add them?

Thanks

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194668
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I have tried doing something like this.

If you want to try this out running on a NW2004s.You need to first download the entire project from perforce branch (
tc\webdynpro\clientserver)for NWDS 7.0 and then build the project locally in your java perspective.

During the local build of the project.It will also point out the dependent projects required by this project(clientserevr).

Once the project is build.

Create seperate external jars of the clientserver project and its dependent projects and save them locally.

Open your SDM manager,pick up this jar file from there and deploy it.

Once the deployment is over, the server is ready to run the application you created.

But this make your NWDS2004s to behave jus like NWDS7.0 .

Just a small suggestion ,instead of going through this tedious process you can shift to NWDS7.0 itself.

regards

aarthi mathivanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi OJ

Include the jar file explicitly in the Project Properties and deploy the application. I had the same problem and it worked for me.

jack

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply...I am using NWDS 7.0, and I tried to include the jar file in which the ciorresponding class is available explicitly in the project properties build path...but it doesn't work.

will try and post a message in the basis forum...maybe someone out there will be able to help.

thanks

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the runtime on the Web AS is too old and does not yet include this UI element.

Armin

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Armin

Would it be possible for me to deploy some runtime files on the WEB AS so it can support this element? If yes, what files do I need and where exactly in the server do I deploy it?

If you have the info, could you please let me know?

Thanks

Manoj