cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unassign(delete assign) Organization Unit to User?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to <b>Unassign Organization Unit to User</b>? Is there any furnction module to do this ? <b>What are the function modules to update org unit of the user & to update the attributes of the user</b>? Update org unit means we have to delete & recreate org unit or else directly to update org unit of User any function module existed? Please help me out asap. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraju Maddi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it from transaction USERS_GEN. You can delete and/or assign user from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cardo,

I am developing a function module. In that one I have to write the code for the below case.

Suppose user was assigned to 'XYZ' organization unit. Now I want to change his organization unit as 'ABC'. How to handle this programetically? Later I have to update that user attributes. I think now u understand my requirement. Please help me out.

Regards,

Nagaraju Maddi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

You can use transaction BBP_ATTR_CHECK to update user attributes. To reassign a user to a different org unit (if i am understanding right)you can right click on the org unit and assign the user there.

Once you are done with that make sure yoo have integrated the Org unit and Users as BP from SE38 in FM bbp_om_bp_integrate.

Thanks,

Cardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cardo,

I am developing a function module. In that one I have to write the code for the below case.

Suppose user was assigned to 'XYZ' organization unit. Now I want to change his organization unit as 'ABC'. How to handle this programetically? Later I have to update that user attributes. I think now u understand my requirement. Please help me out.

Regards,

Nagaraju Maddi