cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of the condition should not added to NETWR filed of Item & Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My clients has a specific requirement he wants header freight condition type should go to accounting but *it should not include in (NETWR field) net value field of header and line item of invoice (Table VBRK and VBRP)*

I have done the configuration of pricing procedure and allocated ERF as account key to freight condition type and placed the freight condition type after net value condition type and tax condition type

But unfortunately the value of freight condition type getting added to NETWR field kindly suggest how to handle this problem

Thanks

Krushna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through configuration it is not possible. you should have a formala for your net value.

Option: In your pricing procedure have a sub total against this freight condition which you do not want to include in your Net value total. Use a sub total which you are not using any where else in your pricing procedures.

In the Net Value have a formula to exclude that sub total value from the calculation. This might work. Try it.

Thanks

Sai

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krushna,

in the internal field komp-netwr are all conditions included which are non statistical and active.

(taxes are excluded).

This is the standard behaviour.

But if you set a condition as statistical, this condition has no influence to the komp-netwr but it will be not transfer to FI. Because only all active condtions which are non statistical are transfer to FI.

Maybe you can create your own formula to exclude this condition from the komp-netwr.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Edited by: Claudia Neudeck on May 28, 2009 3:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your replay

Is formula or routine is only way of handling it if yes then does it work at the invoice level because the freight condition is a header condition and the business will put the freight condition only at the time of invoice?

Or is there any other way to handle it at invoice level kindly suggest

Many thanks

Krushna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any other suggestion

Thanks

Krushna