cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO IDoc to XCBL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are running SRM 5 and we would like to send purchase orders to suppliers in the XCBL message format (via XI).

I have downloaded the SAP standard XSLT to do the mapping BUT my confusion is what is the SOURCE structure? An IDoc or RFCXML?

Has anyone had any experience on this? I understand I to implement a Badiwill need that will do the physical sending of the message to XI (for example)....but this is for the RFCXML isn't it?

And help or push in the right direction will be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lynton,

the source structure is an XML purchase order. There is a business package available in XI for SAP SRM 5.5 SERVER (that's SRM 5), you will have to load this in XI and use the XML purchase order structure in that business package, this is your source message. Mapping is generally done in XI, so you don't have to implement any BADI.

In SRM customising you have to activate the use of Exchange Infrastructure and make some settings for the use of XI.

In the vendor master you will have to change the sending method to XI/XML, this will then automatically create the correct output for that vendor. You can look at this using the SXI_MONITOR transaction (or SXMB_MONI) after ordering a PO.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the feedback on this, much appreciated. I will try your suggestions now and will let you know what happens

Thanks again

Lynton

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

SAP Note 825170 - xCBL as XML format in SRM releases

'BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI'

SAP Note 826467 - BAdI implementation: Outgoing message

in EBPXML format

I have also heard there are many customers receives xcbl 4.0 format .

br

muthu