<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

i have gone thru some of the threads and i asked my BASIS to refresh the cache. in the mean while i have created one more scenario and executed and it is executing fine. so i thought there is no problem with cache refresh.

is there any other solution for this problem.

Regards,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is just cache Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

You get NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC when XI is unable to find the correct combination of sender and receiver interface/namespace in receiver determination.

Please check your configuration in receiver determination and then check the various columns in sxmb_moni for this failed message(sender service,sender party,sender namespace,receiver service,receiver namespace etc),they should show the same combination for sender and receiver.

secondly if you are using conditional receiver determination,make sure that condition is satisfied so that atleast one receiver business system/service receives the message.

Thanks

Aamir

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the existing Receiver Determination do some dummy change...save it and activate it....then check the cache instance...if everything fine....then it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error mesg generally appears if there is no scenario exists for a scenario or if the reeiver cannot be determined.

Check the NS,MI, values in MONI if a proper entries are being called.

Also do a configuration check from the ID, tools menu

has this scenario worked before?

let us know more about the scenario.