cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mst documents in Maint Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM experts,

In our company, we do daily, weekly, monthly and yearly inspections of the FL and eqpts alongwith other maintenance activities. We want to map this process in SAP.

I want to create schedule based maint order for that FL and record the results and see the report. For any abnormal results can I get some alerts.

Can anybody guide me the steps for this.

Thanks.

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manuraj ,

If I am not making mistake to understand you

if you are thinking about performance based plan then you can update reading of working hours of

m/c in measurement document and plan for preventive maintenance . in this case your plan will be after 168 hr (wk) ,720 hr (monthly).........and so on .

If you are recording other parameter of m/c in measurement doc like temp then you can create notification through measurement doc user exit when reading crossed upper or lower limit specified in measurement point

let me know what you exactly want with mst document

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

I want to record Results( CO %, Vibration, Sound level,Temp,Pressure etc.) of a FL/Eqpt against a maint order. I have assigned each Task operation with the Insp characteristics.

Plan (IP42) is created and scheduled(IP10). Maint Order is getting generated but Insp lot is not created.

Am I doing the right steps? Pls guide me.

I want to print the records of that FL/eqpt if the readings are found abnormal.

Regards.

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manuraj,

What you did is right.

but even u can assign no of characteristics to one operation also provided all this result recording is against one inspection lot i.e . in one order.

If your inspection lot is not getting created, then kindly check following point

1 have you assign inspection point (300 or 310) in task list header data .

2 have you used calibration order type in maintenance plan

3 for creating inspection lot you has to release order ,save it .and again open it. you will find inspection lot next to short description field of order.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Shall I select order Type as "Calibration Order" during Maint Plan creation?

I was selecting "Preventive Order". Pls correct me.

Regards.

Manuraj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Preventive maintenance can be planned for your requirement using the Maintenance plan which will generate the notification or order ,then you can proceed with normal order processing .

if you want to do the result recording ,then also you can map using preventive maintenance with the order type which inspection type is specified in IMG ,for this QM intervention should be there

regards

thyagarajan