Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario: Inspection lot will create when customer returns

Quality management view activated in material master with ins type 06.

Quality plan created.

When do return delivery,system creating Inspection lot with CRTD status, but it should be REL status.

What is the error I done in this regard?

Note: Is Quality info record necessary QV51? I have created that and in Quality Inspection selected By customer. Is it right?

Regards,

Dharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have to create inspection plan for the same.kindly check in the inspection lot in change mode and select inspection specification where you see the inspection plan will be missed ,kindly create an inspection plan with the correct usage and the date before the goods has been PGR

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. I will check and post the reply.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said in the inspection lot no data in inspection specification tab.

I have created a inspection plan with inspection charecteristics by tcode QP01 with Usage 5 created on previous date.

Still system showing the same CRTD status for the new inspection lot.

What could be the problem?

Regards,

Dharma

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Create the inspection plan with previous date with usage as universal 3 ,then go into the inspection lot in change mode and in the inspection specification tab press the Task list which will assign the task list you created ,then your status will become REL ,then you can do the usage decision

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. It is working well but what to be done to assign task list automatically in the inspection lot?

Regards,

Dharma

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Kindly check in Material master for inspection type 06 automatic assign is marked ,and since you have created the inspection plan ,then in future it will work fine

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case insp. lot was generated when there were no insp. plan was created for that material

that is why it was not assigned automatically; now from next time it will get assigned automatically for that material

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved. Thanks to everyone.

Regards,

Dharma

Answers (0)