cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover SAP Standard Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I Have Important and interesting question, In our Test environment accidently it dropped SAP standard table RSMPTEXTS which contain most of screen data.

With SE11 we could able to recreate the table in the database, but want to know how to add the data to it, without data most of the screen menus not shown.

We have almost same another system (version and everything same).

Is there any standard way to recover this kind of issue, even in accidently some times this can be happen

I hope in SAP there should be way to recover drop of standard SAP table, more ever since we have same table data on other system we tried to copy data from that table to this new table.Most of data copied but some data not copied stating UNIQUE constraints.

Since this Standard SAP table what is the solution for this,All your expertise ideas/ suggestions highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any standard way to recover this kind of issue

If its a sap standard table you might be able to transport it from another system...

In worst case scenario I presume you can recover from backup.

Regards

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the suggetions,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could able to solve by transport data by other system.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would give it a try to R3trans. Create a file (e.g., RSMPTEXT.exp) with the following contents in the source system:

Export

File='RSMPTEXTS.dat'

Select * from RSMPTEXTS

And then use command 'R3trans RSMPTEXT.exp' to export the table contents to file RSMPTEXTS.dat

In the target system create a file (e.g. RSMPTEXT.imp) with the following contents:

Import

File='RSMPTEXT.dat'

And the use command 'R3trans RSMPTEXT.imp' to run the import.

Regards,