cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target business function sets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are working on SAP ECC 6.0 which we want to use as a industry specific solution for Insurance.

For this we have gone to switch on Business Function Set as u201CINSURANCEu201D in transaction code u201CSFW5u201D. The default business function set in the u201CINS Switch Framework: Changes Business Function Statusu201D in transaction code SFW5 is FICAX Vertragskontokorrent.

Then we change it to u201CINSURANCE VERSICHERUNGu201D here comes the following error:-

Inconsistency

Business Function FICAX is not in target Business Function

Inconsistency

Business Function FICAX_CI_1 is not in target Business Function Set

Inconsistency

Business Function FICAX_CONV_INVOICING is not in target Business

Function Set

Inconsistency

Business Function FICAX_LEASING is not in target Business Function Set

If any body has worked in such a scenario on any SAP Industry Solution please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Please take a look and follow instruction in SAP note

[Note 868771 - SAP ECC Industry Extensions: Copy Special Customizing|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/868771]

Might this will help..

Cheers,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This happened because FICAX already activated in your system within Contract A/R + A/P and you want to activate functions in DIMP "Discrete Industries \ Mill Products" function set. but FICAX is not a function in DIMP, so you have to change DIMP in tcode SFW3, it's will ask for a developer user and object key. after that you have to add FICAX to DIMP fuctions list and also there are two check box that you have to select "always on" & "upgrade" then activate the changes that you have made and go SFW5, now every thing should work fine

Good Luck

Hany

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the similar problem.

I am trying to activate Utilities in the IDES system using the transaction SFW5.

But I am receiving similar error as others. Error message: "Business Function FICAX is not in target Business Function set".

Regards,

Shyamak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am facing the same problem for our IDES ECC SR3, Help us if you found the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has any one found a solution for this? as I am facing the same issue. I have found 2 variations one is the note number 1244548 which states that as FICAX is active due to which other Business Function Set cannot be activated. The other thing is I have spoken to many of the consultant and Basis Peer they say they have activated IS-U in IDES system, which sound contradictory. Please help and advice if anyone has any inputs on this.

Regards

gabbasis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Looks like we both are sailing in the same boat. coz even we are facing a similar problem with the Business Function Set - Discreet Industries/ Mill Prod.

Before going ahead any further can any one tell me if Business Function Set's can be activated in a IDES box ?

If yes

After going to SFW5 I First have FICAX but then When I chose Discreet Industries/ Mill Prod its giving me

Syntax Error.

Inconsistency

Business function EA-CP is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-FIN is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-FS is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-GLT is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-HR is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-ICM is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-ISE is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-PLM is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-PS is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-SCM is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function EA-TRV is not in target business function set

Inconsistency

Business function FICAX is not in target business function set

But when I check in SFW2 both DIMP_SDUD and FICAX are inactive and not able to get them active though, even after logging into the system with u201CFull Authorizationsu201D in 000 client and not using sap* or DDIC.

I am just trying to get the ETM - Warranty Claim Processing active.

Any advices and help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Antony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I read your case and really we are in the same boat.

this is the way i solve my problem and hope that you are also able to solve it using the following:-

Goto Transaction code SFW5

In this screen go to system settings.

In system settings select "activate restart"

A background processing will be started

after that select the required industry you need to activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I tried as per your suggestion of >setting> activate restart ....but now the FICAX got deactivated and after few minutes it got activated again. But now I could not select the Business function set DIMP, as its on display mode.

There is no change mode available.

I want to activate the ETM tab but without luck.

Regards

Prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Read the manuals, guides, notes for IDES systems carefully!

"In this IDES system, the Business Function FI-CAX (Contract A/R + A/P) is already activated. Because of this no additional business function, industry solution etc. can be activated.

There is no possibility to reset this status and to deactivate FI-CAX."

Kind regards,

Bobby