Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"wdp" folder missing under the bin folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have no clue whats going on.

I have been successfully developing my WD application and deploying it on the server.But recenetly i added a few Value Nodes and value attributes to the Component Controller and tried to deploy the application but the deployment terminated in between without any messages.

I the rebuild the project and saw a lot of errors pertaining to my Import Statements in my java files which i am using for writing my business logic.

The unresolved import is the Interface file of my component controller.On checking further inside the bin folder in the navigator view I found that the "wdp" folder itself is missing.

I even deleted all the Value nodes and attributes that i had created but it didnt solve the problem.The "wdp" folder is created internally by the system.

I even created a new WD project and pasted the contents from the previous project but the same wdp folder went missing again.

Can someone tell me whats happening. Why is the "wdp" folder missing and how i can regenrate it so that my application may work again.

i am not being able to slove it at all.

Warm Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Try repairing your DC. Seems your DC structure has been messed up.

Right click your Dc -> Repair -> Project Structure and Classpath.

Regards,

Gurmat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U get such kind of error only when u for got map some values to some UI element or context.

Or if u have maped any simple type to context if that simple type gets deleted then u may get that error.t

These are all some of the reasons to get this error

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the project from workspace. Import it fresh, check component controller for errors.

If there are errors,

a) Go to the location of project in folder strcture

b) Check properties of files : .project and .classpath

c) If they are read only, change them explicitly to - read only false

d) reload & rebuild the project

regards,

ganga