cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Print Digital Signature in Smart forms.

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any one please help me how to use digital signatures in SMARTFORMS.?

Which are the tables used to store digital signatures and please any one have any demo program which prints the the digital signature using smartforms kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Sunil kairam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the answers from SDN

"Digital Signatures are nothing but graphics that we can store in SAP and use in our Smart Forms.

For Example you can create a .bmp file of your signatures, upload it via SE78, and then use it in your Smart Forms in your Footer Area as "Authorized Signatory".

The Logic in the Print Program can be something as follows -

1. Maintain a Z Table having fields like PLANT, FORMID (Name of the SmartForm), USERID.

2. Before calling the Form, the validation is made for the Logged in User with the Z Table created.

3. If the User Entry exists in the Z-Table, the Form is called and the Signature Image is displayed in the Footer Block i.e. the Authorized Signature.

4. If user entry does not exist in the Z-Table then the message is displayed "You are not the Authorized for Printing the Form" and exits the Transaction."

Regards,

Pankaj

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Acutally the answer you have provided similar to what we use inserting Logo. But in SAP we have differnt concept for Digital Signature we have some standard Table for that like SIGNH ( Digital Signature: Header Data ) , SIGNDO ( Digital Signature: Documents to Sign ) .... etc which stores digital signatures which are configured in SAP.

I need to know how to use these tables to print digital signature.

The answer you have provide is one way but it depends upon the client how they use digital signagure if they use as .BMP file that would be easy but if they use standard format ??

Thanks Pankaj,

Regards,

sunil kairam.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same requirement where i have to insert logo on PO smartform which is plant specific. We have 4 business units and 34 plants( 4 logos are distributed among the plants). The logo selection depends on 1st line item plant. The next thing needs to be inserted in the same form is digital signature of where we have 5 digital signatures which is plant specific again and agent. My approach was thinking of creating a 'Z' table. Please help me people.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share me the answer as i am having the same requirement.

Thanks,

Ramachandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can you please share me the answer as i am having the same requirement.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the following link shall give u a better idea on digital signatures.

[https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=26711331&messageID=7319172]

thanks

Ravi

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your answer, the link you provided is useful for one who working on Adobe forms. But i need to use digital signature in SMART FORMS.

Anyone who worked on digital signatures in Smartforms kindly help me.

Thanks,

Sunil kairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

After doing some research in sdn and other sources i found the following result...

Digital Signatures are nothing but graphics that we can store in SAP and use in our Smart Forms.

For Example you can create a .bmp file of your signatures, upload it via SE78, and then use it in your Smart Forms in your Footer Area as "Authorized Signatory".

The Logic in the Print Program can be something as follows -

1. Maintain a Z Table having fields like PLANT, FORMID (Name of the SmartForm), USERID.

2. Before calling the Form, the validation is made for the Logged in User with the Z Table created.

3. If the User Entry exists in the Z-Table, the Form is called and the Signature Image is displayed in the Footer Block i.e. the Authorized Signature.

4. If user entry does not exist in the Z-Table then the message is displayed "You are not the Authorized for Printing the Form" and exits the Transaction.

refer to these links:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/23/c8b4cb4b3847a9bc32fe100f368411/frameset.htm]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/21/530b37cb3ed605e10000009b38f936/frameset.htm]

if u find some info on the topic pls let me know..

best of luck!!!

thanks

ravi

former_member202957
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I appreciate for your answer provided.

The answer you provided is similar to the answer provided by Pankaj above. If i found any information on this topic I ll surley let u know.

Thanks,

Sunil kairam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Did you get a solution to this problem as the post is marked is answered.

Can you please let me know how you achived this as we have the same requirement?

Best regards

Lisa M Simonsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunil

Did u get the solution of digital signature in smartform. if s please let me know

Thanks

Chandra Shekhar singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunil

Did u get the solution of digital signature in smartform. if s please let me know

Thanks

Chandra Shekhar singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Did you get solution for your problem as you have marked it as answered. Please let me know as i have similar requirement.

Thanks in advance.