Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting an error which says" Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check ". we are not able to create the delivery due to this.The order was in credit block which was released manually by credit dept.

Kindly guide on this issue.

Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

We have also faced this issue once, but in our case one customized routine was active in OVA8 (under document controlling).

May be you can also check the same. Even if it is a standard routine than check if it has been changed already for your enterprise.

One more thing, i am not sure but check also your delivery credit check settings in TA - OVAD.

Regards

Edited by: Ajeet Parmar on Jul 20, 2009 7:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I think payment data was not updated in credit infrastructures. If it is not updated kindly check the programme RVKRED77 for restructuring the credit tables I am not sure is it the same .Kindly check and revert.

Regards,

SK

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried out all possibilities but unable to deliver the order.Even after releasing by VKM3 the error still persists.

The order went into credit bolck as there was is a credit check rule that will block orders if payment is due. Does this affect in any way even after releasing the order by VKM3.

Kindly guide.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are doing for an export scenario, ensure that no financial document number is assigned in sale order Billing tab at header level. As you would be aware financial document is nothing but LC which should be created in VX11N.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi,

Its not an export scenario.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sathish,

1) after the sale order being released using VKM3, did u make any changes to the sales order?

If YES, then the system will block the sales order again, which is a standard SAP functionality and you have to do VKM3 again for the sales order.

2)in OVA8 entries,have you made the block option for 'oldest open item'.?

If YES, then

even when you have released a sales order which was blocked due to the credit limit exposure using VKM3, the same will be blocked for delivery because of 'net due date' , incase you dont deliver the sales order @ the time of initial release using VKM3.

to know this go to FD32 of the customer>extras>oldest item-->

check the net due date. If this due date is over, you have to perform the manual credit check release again using VKM3.

please check the solution & reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have tried all the options suggested by you already. But still we are getting the same error.

For credit management we are using FSCM.

We are using check rules which contains rule for checking the oldest open item. This check rule is assigned in business partner master data. Hence there is no configuration to check in OVA8 for this.

There were some changes made in order as to item category from TAN to TAB and again to TAN.

Kindly suggest us if there are any other options.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satish.

I have the similar issue, i think. After the sales order is released, there's another credit check which blocks it.

look in notes 100861 and 149559, consequently User Exits RMCS1US1 and RMCS1US3.

I'm applying these notes and waiting to see what happens.

let me know if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Release your order through VKM3/VKM1 T.Codes.

Also check in Sales order whether there is any delivery block or not.If there is any delivery block then remove it.

Also check in your item category whether it is relevant for delivery or not.

Goto VOV7 T.Code.

Select your item category.Details.This check box ispresent in Business Data.Pls tick this one.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Release order with VKM3 , also check in VA02 - Delivery Block , if it is set the remove and create the delivery.

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

The order is relesed by VKM3 and there is not del block in order, still we are getting the error.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Are you working on global system? check the release time of the sales order if released from out side where the date is changed. Some times this also causes problem as the system doesnt allow to remove block.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VKM3, if the order still having some delivery block or not.?

Thanks,

Raja