cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy and attached queries to new ODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was changing the technical name of my ODS by deleting it first and then recreating it, instead of making a copy and then deleting. I think it also asked whether I wanted to exclude the deletion of its queries and I think I said to exclude from deletion, but now I can't seem to recover the queries to attached to the new ODS. The queries are shown in the History and Favorites. Is there a way to copy the queries shown from the History and Favorites to the newly created ODS? It seems that I have to create it again for the new ODS.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi Crystal,

try to create again the old ODS, copy from new ODS,

then try if you can use RSZC to copy query between that 2 ODS (from old ods to new ods).

hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Crystal,

Once you delete the ODS, even though they show up on the favorites section, they are not useful anymore. IF you see them in the 'Histoty' and 'Favorites' sections, it doesn't necessarily mean thay are usable. Even if you try to open them, it'll give you error message.

Recreate the old ODS with the same technical name by copying from the newly created ODS. Once both are active, you should be able to copy by using Tcode RSZC.

Good Luck

Gova