cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material # missing for some records - 2LIS_03_BF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I activated 2LIS_03_BF , BX and UM datasources , did some enhancment , worked fine in D , moved it over to Q . Now in Q , when I run RSA3 , I do not see Material # for some records in datasource 2LIS_03_BF .

Can some one tell me what could be the reason?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to do the version comparion . Please advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shika

Go to your program in SE38 in QA system from the menu choose Utilities>Versions> Version management--> click on remote comparision and give dev system name and enter. It shows all the changes in both Dev and QA system.

Ask any ABAP consultant in your project and will tell in details

Hope this helps

Thanks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , I changed that also but still not present .Same is the case with UM . I do not see Material # for lot of records .

Message was edited by: Shikha Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shikha

Now you have to check two things (I am sure you must have checked already)

1 See your transport request status whether all the changes you made in Dev system got imported correctly or not?

2 Do the version comparison between Dev and QA systems

Thnaks

sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. that material has data in MSEG . I also checked in MB51 t code and that material is present but not there in the datasource

2. i did not give any selection in init

Message was edited by: Shikha Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shika

As a lost try check in RSA3 screen check the fields Data Records/Calls and display extraction calls. By default it is 100/10 change this to 1000/100 and see.

Hope this works

Thnaks

sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also , the main issue I am seeing is in RSA3 , when i run the extraction for 2LIS_03_BF , I see lot of records without any Material # . Is that a problem?

And the second one is this issue where I am not finding a particular material # in the datasource even though it is present in MSEG .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shikha,

1. For first issue, as I mentioned earlier check if material number is there in MSEG for these records.

2. What is the selection you have given in init? Please check if the missing material numbers meet the criteria.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did the init for all 3 datasources and the deltas are also running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the records in MSEG but I do not see them in the datasource.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do not see those records at all in datasource or only material number is missing in them?

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shikha

Hope You done the Initialization step in QA System. If not you have to do

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shika

Did you check R/3 side in QA system whether you have these materials or not?

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shikha,

Please check the table MSEG and see if material number is there for corresponding records. 2LIS_03_BF pulls data from this table.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Praveen