cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not Post Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While trying to perform Goods Issue i am getting Update Termination error, my first thought was it could be due to Output Type getting processed in Delivery, so i removed the output Type condition record and then tried doing Goods Issue, it still gave me the below mentioned error:

" Text 0050019428000010 ID 0001 language TR not

found"

Kindly let me know what should be done , and how could this be resolved.

BR,

Anshul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I found solution to my problem, this is what i did, i wnt to VOTXN ... selected Text Object as Delivery item , Chose the relevant Text Determination procedure and checked for text Type 0001 description , which was Material sales text.

Next i checked the access sequence assigned to the text type 0001 and found from what all areas this text can flow to Delivery item.

I maintained the text at Sales Order item level and it worked fine )because the same text then got copied to delivery line item.

Thnaks a lot to all for your time and inputs.

BR,

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Generally, The text will be maintained with the langage specific.

If you are maintaining the text at the delivery document level, goto Header ---> Texts and check whether the text was maintained in TR langage or not,

if it was not maintained in TR please maintain in TR langage below in the text screen.

This willl solve ur issue.

regards

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using any particular language for this. If you're using any particular language then you have to log in in same language to process o/p etc.

Other wise if it existing process then you can compare with production system for any other deliveries and cross check.

Still if you have same issue better you can contact your ABAP'er who will be able to debug and let u know.

Thanks,

veerendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems you have maintained text determination for Delivery just check once again your text determination for delivery for text id 0001 and language TR

check whether the language TR exists or not

regards