cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT Mapping with Java Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on XSLT Mapping with Java Enhancement.

To do this scenario i have followed the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/55/7ef3003fc411d6b1f700508b5d5211/frameset.htm

As per the above link I have created Source and Target Data Types , Message Types , Mesage Interfaces, XSLT Mapping (using the transaction XSLT_TOOL) and Interface Mapping part and configred a simple file to file scenario in the ID part.

Apart from this I have wirte the java code, compile the java code, create the jar file using .java and .class file and after creating the jar file import the .jar file in the imported archive of the IR..

when I am trying to execute the scenario I am getting the successful message in SXMB_MONI but the target file is having the payload as given below.

<?xml version ="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<name xmlns:javamap="java:com.company.group.MappingClass"/>

And as per the XSLT mapping the payload should be as below

<?xml version ="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<person>

<name>Rinku Gangwani</name>

</person>

I have also followed the following blog link but still i am getting the same issue

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/06/27/xslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-for-beginners

could you please tell me what can be the reason that i am getting the blank targt field values in the payload.

Thanks

Rinku Gangwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am able to solve the issue.

The error was i have created the .jar file using the commnad prompt tool in windows.

but when i created a project in NWDS and export the project as .jar file and then import it in imported archives it is working.

Thanks

Rinku Gangwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Transaction code XSLT_TOOL for ABAP xslt mapping.But the Java Enhancement is used for normal xslt mapping which we created using Stylus Studio.You can not access the Java Enhancement in ABAP xslt mapping.

If you want to use Java Enhancement in xslt mapping then create a xslt mapping using Stylus Studio and save the file as .xsl and zip the .xsl and import to import archive.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Edited by: prakasu on May 28, 2009 1:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakasu

Thanks for ur reply.

I have already tried the same thing with the solution provided by you.

but in both the cases i am getting the same output.

Thanks

Rinku Gangwani