Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

My requirement is as follow.

PR00 for Product XYZ is Rs 100 in Sales Order. ( determined from pricing condition record)

I want 20% more price in billing document as compared to sales document.

I.e PR00 for Product XYZ should be Rs 120 to be determined in Billing document.

How do I achive this? Any thoughts.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create new pricing routine ask your ABAP to do this if this billing type then increase 20% in this billing type for same cond pr00

There is no confick for this is non standard u have to do by routine

Sageer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just have a 20% surcharge ( based on your criteria) which is only applied in the billing document and this will increase the price automatically without any manual intervention. Make sure that you do repricing when the billing document is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be acieved in two ways.

1)While creating the Billing in VF01 T.Code goto item details.

Conditions tab.

Already there will be old price there.Enter PR00 in another line and enter the amount 20% more than the original one manually.In this case the second one will be turned to green means it has it's effect.The old one will be turned to yellow.

2)While creating the billing document goto VK12 and change the amount to 20% more than the old one.

Goto Item details in VF01.Conditions tab.Click on update.

Select the option B.

New price will have it's effect here.

But it is not suggestable to have this different prices in order and billing.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

Why you want to have different prices for the same material in the same sales cycle.

XYZ: 100 in order

XYZ: 120 in billing

Is it for only on one billing document?

Regards,

VNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I know that manual entries has preference but this is not the solution to the problem as Users would have to do manual things every time while creating the billing document.

This is not for a particular billing document.

It is for a particular customer group and particular products.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

Have you gone through the second suggestion also.

In yur requirement,you need it to be come in PR00 only.As per my knowledge otherthan these two there are no more suggestions avaliable instandard SAP.If it is appear in net value then we could do some thing.

You have to implement a routine a for this.You have to fetch the PR00 value from your sales order and then you have to calculate 20% of that value and adding it to original PR00 value.The total value should appear in invoice.

Develop a routine for this.Ask your ABAPer.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

1) You have the option of setting up setting up a separate pricing procedure for billing documents. Since this is customer group specific requirement you can use it to redetermine PR00 using condition type,

OR,

2) use a requirement for this customer grp and product combination and add 20 percent to PR00 through coding.

Regards

Hareesh