cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking file in sequence/Queuing in sender SFTP adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using SFTP adapter in sender side, it has no option of quality of service ( EOIO) and queue name as we have in FTP adapter configuration .Is there any predefined module provided by Sap which i use in the modules Tab in communication channel configuration to get the functionality of queuing ? just like we use strictXMlto plain bean etc.

I have 3 files which needs to proccess in a sequence one after another in order.I CANT USE BPM or Even FTP because of Security reasons.

please share you ideas.

Regards,

Anika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no option for setting EOIO in sftp.

Planning to use BPM for sequencing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have tried using AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean in module tab present is the sender SFTP adapter with the attribute qualityOfService.

parameter name                  Parameter value 
     key.0                         insert http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Messaging  qualityOfService
    value.0                        ExactlyOnceInOrder

But in Moni i dont see the 3 messages didnt go in the same queue.But when i double click and open the dynamic configuration present in the soap header section i can see the values which i given in the module parameter.

Is there any way i can change the quality of service to EOIO at runtime ? how to change the default EO to EOIO.

Regards,

Anika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

is there any way to overwrite the qality of service from the message header to required service.

I need to change the default EO to EOIO.

any idea how to do this?

regards,

Anika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shabarish,

The quality of service by default is Exactly once. I want to send all the 3 msgs into same queue, for that i need to Put Qos as EOIO.

I tried the following link in help.sap

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/da2239feb22e98e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

but sometimes it comes to same queue and sometimes doesnt, its not working and i think it all depends how we place the file.(one by one or all at once).

My requirement is to send the data in order say file1 file2 and file3 , when i try it by checking the QOS is File adapter it works.

But sftp should also have this facility right? I cant use BPM, and there is only one interface, i cant use FTP (NFS) over VPN it is not permited. i have to use only sftp and i am looking for module to change the default QOS to EOIO.

Regards,

Aniks

Edited by: Anika Gulati on May 28, 2009 2:34 PM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sequencing is supported only in NFS protocol. So the options you have is as follows;

1. Use a BPM

2. use the SFTP to pick files and drop them to a NFS folder and from there configure another Sender file adapter in NFS to pick files. Use the option;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/content.htm

u25CF Processing Sequence (for transport protocol File System (NFS))

If you used placeholders when specifying the file name, define the processing sequence of the files:

u25CB By Name: Files are processed alphabetically by file name.

u25CB By Date: Files are processed according to their time stamp in the file system, starting with the oldest file.